- Digital control display
- 6 massage modes
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 10 levels of intensity.
- Extremely small dimensions (Magic Massage-Pro, Tens Unit is smaller than an IPOD nano).
- Rechargeable Lithium battery. One charge lasts 42 hours.
- 2 year warranty
- It comes with Acupuncture chart that shows you the pressure points and other normal treatment points in the art of massage.
- Handy belt clip comes already attached.
This super small, yet amazingly powerful Magic Massage Pro TENS unit is the perfect present. With its attached belt clip, it is easy to use practically anywhere.
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes. TENS by definition covers the complete range of transcutaneously applied currents used for nerve excitation although the term is often used with a more restrictive intent, namely to describe the kind of pulses produced by portable stimulators used to treat pain. The unit is usually connected to the skin using two or more electrodes. A typical battery-operated TENS unit is able to modulate pulse width, frequency and intensity. Generally TENS is applied at high frequency with an intensity below motor contraction (sensory intensity) or low frequency with an intensity that produces motor contraction.
TENS is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation that reduces pain, both acute and chronic.